Sale Sold out
Regular price $283.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
ON SALE FRIDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 5PM (GMT) FOR A LIMITED PRE ORDER RELEASE
Named after the famous B-2 stealth bomber because of its silhouette resemblance. The roomy bat wing like sleeve shape is unrivalled when it comes to comfort. While the angular pockets, hood and panelling create a unique pullover that'll slot nicely into any wardrobe.
Hand made in England on only the best vintage machines by a single pair of hands.
Cut from a medium weight black Japanese cotton sateen.
- Slightly Cropped Fit
- Felled Seams Throughout Using The Union Special 35800
- Lock stitched With The Singer 31K15 From 1950
- Raglan Sleeve Construction
- Roomy 2-Piece Sleeve
- 2 x Angular Patch Pockets
- 2-Piece Lined Hood With Stitch Detail