Sale Sold out
Regular price $265.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A perfect all-rounder that will slot into your wardrobe seamlessly.
The Gunner Smock is a pattern taken directly from a World War II US Navy gunners smock from my personal archive. The updated large contemporary pockets and self fabric wrist ties allows the piece to be paired with a whole host of styles.
Cut from a light/medium weight olive Japanese cotton jungle ripstop.
- Handmade In England
- Light/medium Weight Olive Japanese Cotton Jungle Ripstop
- Generous Pullover Fit
- Felled Seams Throughout Using the Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 Buttonholes at Hem
- Lock stitched With the Singer 31K15 From 1950
- Roomy 1-Piece Sleeve Construction
- 2 x Deep Bellow Pockets With Flaps
- Self Fabric Wrist Ties
- Drawstring Hem