Sale Sold out
Regular price $242.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
An essential, constructed on only the best vintage sewing machines which allow you to wear day in day out, improving and building character with every wear. The HBT Over shirt is a pattern and design taken directly from the US Army's HBT jacket during WW2. The medium weight Japanese herringbone twill enables this over shirt to be effortlessly worn while strolling around the city. Finished off with beautiful Reece 101 buttonholes and Bielbys cotton tape branding on the inner.
Hand made in England by a single pair of hands from start to finish.
- Handmade In England
- Japanese US Army 1940 USMC HBT Reproduction
- Hand Sewn, Brown, Made In England Corozo Nut Buttons
- Felled Seams Throughout Using The Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 Buttonholes
- Lock stitched With The Singer 35K15 From 1950
- Roomy 2-Piece Sleeve Construction
- 2 Large Chest Pockets
All pieces are made to order, with an aim to ship within 3 weeks.