A wardrobe staple, crafted by a single pair of hands from start to finish.
Hand made in England from a superior Japanese 10oz selvedge denim. This denim has character in abundance, through wear the texture will become uneven, slightly hairy and soft to the touch. Denim is sanforized and will shrink approximately 5% in length upon first wash.
All pieces are made to order, with an aim to ship within 3 weeks.
- Handmade In England
- 10oz 2x1 Grey Weft Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Bielby's Silver Brass Buttons
- Felled Seams Throughout Using The Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 Keyhole Buttonholes
- Lock stitched With The Singer 35K15 From 1950
- 2-Piece Sleeve Construction
- 2 Large Chest Pockets
- Cuff Openings
It is normal for raw denim to feel rigid when first worn, overtime the denim will relax and become softer, feeling and fitting better with every wear.
S - P2P: 23" / Nape to Hem: 27 3/4" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/4"
M - P2P: 24 1/4" / Nape to Hem: 28 1/4" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/2"
L - P2P: 25 1/2" / Nape to Hem: 28 1/2" / Sleeve Length: 24 3/4"